ENROLMENTS 2019 - 2020
Every year, an enrolment Policy organises the enrolments in the European school system. The enrolment policy for the school year 2019-2020 is available on the European Schools website (www.eursc.eu).
The enrolment form for the school year 2019-2020 are available on the European Insitutions Intranet and via the schools (please send an email to the enrolment secretary to have the form).
First enrolment phase:
- From 14 January to 1st February 2019
Second enrolment phase :
- From 6 May to 14 June 2019
- From 8 July to 19 july 2019
- From 19 August to 23 August 2019
- For category I pupils and category II* pupils (children of the staff of Eurocontrol) whose parent is in post on 31 December 2018: submission of the applicaiton during FIRST PHASE is mandatory (Article 2.5 of the Enrolment Policy)
- For category I pupils and category II* pupils (children of the staff of Eurocontrol) whose parent is taking up his/her post as from 1 January 2019: submission of the application during the FIRST or SECOND PHASE (article 2.6 of the Enrolment Policy)
- For category II pupils, children of the civilian staff of NATO (international civilian staff) and UN employees (international civil servants) and category III pupils: submission of the applicaiton during the SECOND PHASE is mandatory (article 2.8 of th Enrolment Policy).
Children who attended the school during the school year 2018/2019 will be automatically enrolled for the school year 2019/2020.
Children in the final year of the nursery and who meet the age requirements will be automatically put on the admission lists for the first year of the primary school.
Pupils shall be admitted to the nursery school at the beginninf of the school year in September of the calendar year in which the child reaches four years of age (born in 2015 for the school year 2019/2020).
TO DELIVER AN APPLICATION FORM
The application accompanied by all the documents required can be:
- Either sent by post : ordinary letter, registered letter or express letter at the following address:
Ecole Européenne de Bruxelles IV
86, Drève Sainte-Anne
- Or delivered to the school enrolment secretariat
The enrolment office (G building - 2nd floor) is open by appointments only from Monday until Friday: 9:00 - 12:00 and 14:00 - 16:00. Please follow the link to take an appointment: www.galeli.progenda.be
During school holidays, the enrolment office is not accessible for parents. Thank you for sending us the completed forms by post.
We invite you to read the article 47 e) of the General Rules of the European schools (available on www.eursc.eu under «Legal basis ») regarding the choice of the language section.
To read the article, please click here.
If you need more information regarding enrolments, please contact Mrs Gamze GALELI : email@example.com